WHAT IS VALET CONSIGNING?
Valet Consigning is perfect for moms who are too busy or don’t have an interest in tagging their items for the sale but still want to take advantage of the opportunity to get rid of a large number of items and want to shop the sale early. This is ideal for those who have high value items like strollers, baby equipment, and newborn necessities, and also for moms who will consign brand name and boutique brand clothing, shoes, toys, etc. Collect your items and drop them off to a trusted Valet Tagger and they’ll do the rest!
- Make more than you would at a traditional consignment shop.
- Avoid the hassle of buy/sell/trade boards.
- Skip the work and frustration of a yard sale.
- Shop the sale before it opens to the public.
How do I sign up?
- Fill out this form.
*We have a very limited number of spots each season and priority will be given to those with baby gear & equipment, toys, and high end clothing.
- Once your spot is confirmed, you will be paired with a Valet Tagger. Valet Taggers are trusted consignors with high sell-through rates who are well versed in sale standards and how to price items for maximum earning for you.
- After you are matched up, you will arrange for a drop off with your Valet Tagger and then your job is done! They will prepare, price, and tag all items for the sale. They will drop everything off for you and you get to watch your sales roll in!
- If you do not want to donate your unsold items, it is your responsibility to pick up at the end of the sale.
- Valet Consignors earn 40% of their sales and gain entry to the Early Bird Presale.