Children’s Clothing Sizes Preemie to Youth 14/16:
Every item brought to the sale will be inspected for stains, holes, and excessive wear and tear. Items should come from a smoke free home and anything with even a hint of a smoke, musty, or mildew type of smell will not be accepted. Consignors are expected to do their own inspection and avoid bringing items that don’t meet these standards. Clothing should be in style and current (meaning it should have been purchased within the past 4-5 seasons).
Accepted YEAR ROUND: Costumes and Dress Up Clothes, Bathing Suits, Lightweight Jackets, Jeans and Khakis, Pajamas of All Kinds & Fabrics (except holiday themed in the opposite season), Long Sleeved Tees, Short Sleeved Tees, Sports Clothing and Accessories.
Not Accepted at the SPRING sale: winter coats and accessories, snow suits, heavy sweaters and fleece or plaid lined pants, fall and winter themed & holiday items
Not Accepted at the FALL sale: sun dresses, summer-themed clothing (4th of July, beach themed, etc.), shorts (except basketball style shorts)
Shoes, socks, tights, hats and accessories (MUST BE in great condition! Remember that socks get easily discolored and we will not accept items with staining or excessive wear.)
Cloth Diapers (slight, typical staining is okay for cloth diapers, but the condition of the diaper & elastics should be excellent) and Cloth Diaper Pail Liners/Wetbags
Indoor/ Outdoor Toys & Equipment
Nursery & Decor
- Exersaucers, Bouncy Chairs, Swings, and Jumpers
- High Chairs, Feeding Accessories (no bite marks, food stains, etc.)
- Bumbo Seats
- Pack & Plays
- Diaper Bags, Baby Carriers, and Slings
- Baby Monitors
- Slides, Swings, and other Outdoor Toys
- Bicycles, Tricycles, Scooters, and Motorized Play Cars
- Play Kitchens, Train Tables, etc.
- Sand, Water, and Activity Tables
- Doll Houses, Activity Centers, Learning Cubes, etc.
- Ride-On Cars, Wagons, etc.
- Sports Equipment
- Changing Tables
- Cribs/Toddler Beds (By law, we cannot accept cribs manufactured before July 2011.)
- Rocking Chairs and Gliders
- General Nursery Décor including Rugs, Artwork, Decorations, Lamps, Mobiles, Night Stands, etc.
- Kids Tables & Chairs
- Bookshelves and Storage Shelving
- Nursery Bedding and Accessories
Blankets, Swaddlers, Crib Sheets, etc.
- Boppy Pillows and Covers
- Baby Gates
- Potty Chairs and Bath Tubs
- Toys of all kinds are in HIGH DEMAND!
- Games, Puzzles, Books (Limit of 200 per consignor), CDs, and DVDs
- Arts & Crafts
- Stuffed Animals-Please note we will be VERY selective about stuffed animals. We will accept excellent condition, name brand stuffed animals, but we will not accept aged or tattered items or ones that do not have a name brand tag or aren’t a recognizable character.
- HIGH END/BOUTIQUE women’s clothing. This includes Matilda Jane, Evy’s Tree, Boden, and other boutique or high end brands. (If you can find it in the mall, it is not likely to be accepted.) LuLaRoe clothing items will no longer be accepted. LIMIT of 20 items per consignor.
- ADULT COATS. These must be in excellent condition and name brand and will still follow the same seasonal acceptance policies as the children’s items. LIMIT of 10 per consignor.
- HOME & HOLIDAY DECOR. Must be excellent condition and current in terms of design and style (farmhouse, modern, boho, etc.). Glass items like bowls/vases will not be accepted. These will follow the same seasonal acceptance policies as the regular sale items–fall/winter holiday items at the fall sale, spring/summer holiday items at the spring sale. LIMIT of 20 items per consignor.
ITEMS NOT BEING ACCEPTED:
- NEW! We will no longer accept maternity or nursing clothing. Nursing bras are acceptable if brand new with tags attached.
- Cribs manufactured before July 2011
- Breast Pumps
- Rock ‘n Plays
- Clothing that is stained, faded, pilled, torn, has broken or missing buttons/zippers, or has unpleasant odors (smoke, musty, mildew, animal smells)
- Items missing batteries or no longer in working order
- Items covered in stickers or that are written on, or items showing excessive wear
- Toys from fast food meals or other “grab bag” style toys
- Bath Toys (unless new in packaging)
- Stuffed animals that do not meet the above mentioned criteria.
- Recalled items (check www.cpsc.gov)
CHECK FOR RECALLS
Consignors are responsible for checking their items to ensure all products sold at the sale meet safety standards and have not been recalled.