TIPS FOR MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE:
- Shop Early: Check out our Presale page for information about our early shopping opportunities.
- Allow Time to Shop: There will be TWO massive soccer fields filled with tens of thousands of items, multiple racks of clothing, rows and rows of toys, baby gear, strollers and other goodies. Come prepared with plenty of time to shop ‘til you drop!
- Bring Something to Carry Your Items: We recommend bringing a laundry basket, large tote, or wagon with you to shop. Carts are not available and your items will stack up quickly! In an effort to keep things well sanitized, IKEA shopping bags are no longer offered.
- Bring a Friend: It’s always more fun to shop with a friend. If you are expecting, it’s a good idea to bring along a partner who can help make sure you’re comfortable during your shopping adventures.
- Bring a Wishlist: Write down sizes for each of your children and a list of things you want to be on the lookout for. Shop a size or two up so you’re prepared for growth spurts and seasons to come. It’s a great time to stock up on gifts for birthdays and holidays!
- Children: Children are welcome during public shopping but are not permitted at presales.
- Half Price Day: Many items will be marked 50% off on the final day of the sale. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to save even more! Look for the word, “REDUCE” on the tag to indicate that it will be sold at 50% off on the Half Price Day.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT:
- We accept cash, debit cards, and credit cards. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Indiana sales tax will be applied to all purchases.
- All sales are final. Please inspect items closely prior to purchasing.
Questions? You are always more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!